Chapter4 profile

Simon Perreault nomis80 at hotpop.com
Fri Oct 6 19:57:43 PDT 2000

> /* I like that one, but I think a variable name should be supported,
> perhaps optional, with a default to the predefined one, like this: */
> loopname="NrOne"
> /* This makes things more readable if someone wants to use nested loops
> */

Yes, good idea, for nested loops!

-- Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse --
classfield  top-secret government  restricted data information project CIA
KGB GRU DISA  DoD  defense  systems  military  systems spy steal terrorist
Allah Natasha  Gregori destroy destruct attack  democracy will send Russia
bank system compromise international  own  rule the world ATSC RTEM warmod
ATMD force power enforce  sensitive  directorate  TSP NSTD ORD DD2-N AMTAS
STRAP warrior-T presidental  elections  policital foreign embassy takeover

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-profile-request at linuxfromscratch.org