XML...

Simon Perreault nomis80 at hotpop.com
Thu Oct 5 14:12:32 PDT 2000

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> The purpose of a DTD (Document Type Definition): it tells you what
> tags are valid and what attributes. When somebody writes a new profile, the
> DTD will determine what goes in a profile and what is requires (say if you
> have an <ln> tag, the DTD will require you to at least provide the source
> attribute for example).

Oh, excellent. I was thinking that it was a lot more complicated than
that.

-- Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse --
classfield  top-secret government  restricted data information project CIA
KGB GRU DISA  DoD  defense  systems  military  systems spy steal terrorist
Allah Natasha  Gregori destroy destruct attack  democracy will send Russia
bank system compromise international  own  rule the world ATSC RTEM warmod
ATMD force power enforce  sensitive  directorate  TSP NSTD ORD DD2-N AMTAS
STRAP warrior-T presidental  elections  policital foreign embassy takeover

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-profile-request at linuxfromscratch.org