getting up to date...

Simon Perreault nomis80 at hotpop.com
Thu Oct 5 14:10:47 PDT 2000

Thomas 'Balu' Walter wrote:

> <partition mountpoint="/" type="ext2">/dev/hda6</partition>
>
> the profiler could easily add $LFS to the mountpoints, knows how to
> format them ... and with a little modification we can even create the
> fstab from that :)

Yes, that's nice. And the 'type' attribute would be optional, taking
'auto' or 'ext2' as the default.

-- Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse --
classfield  top-secret government  restricted data information project CIA
KGB GRU DISA  DoD  defense  systems  military  systems spy steal terrorist
Allah Natasha  Gregori destroy destruct attack  democracy will send Russia
bank system compromise international  own  rule the world ATSC RTEM warmod
ATMD force power enforce  sensitive  directorate  TSP NSTD ORD DD2-N AMTAS
STRAP warrior-T presidental  elections  policital foreign embassy takeover

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-profile-request at linuxfromscratch.org