XML...

Simon Perreault nomis80 at hotpop.com
Thu Oct 5 12:19:45 PDT 2000

> <quoted>
> Document Type Definition
>     This file specifies rules for how the XML document elements,
>     attributes, and other data are defined and logically related in an
>     XML-compliat document.
> </quoted>

I think we really need more info on that DTD file.

-- Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse --
classfield  top-secret government  restricted data information project CIA
KGB GRU DISA  DoD  defense  systems  military  systems spy steal terrorist
Allah Natasha  Gregori destroy destruct attack  democracy will send Russia
bank system compromise international  own  rule the world ATSC RTEM warmod
ATMD force power enforce  sensitive  directorate  TSP NSTD ORD DD2-N AMTAS
STRAP warrior-T presidental  elections  policital foreign embassy takeover

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-profile-request at linuxfromscratch.org