XML...

Simon Perreault nomis80 at hotpop.com
Thu Oct 5 12:18:01 PDT 2000

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> > So... perhaps we are going about this all wrong (i remenber Bryan
> > mentioning DTD (Document Type Definitions) to Gerard the other day)
>
> I don't think so? All we're doing now is defining the tags we want to use. I
> know there is no good and bad in the XML world but we do want a standard on
> what tags to use and what attributes to use, else you can't develop any tool.

Yes, but Jesse's point (I think) is that currently we're not going to use
a sort of DTD file. Do we need one? What's the purpose of a DTD? What good
would it do for us?

-- Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse --
classfield  top-secret government  restricted data information project CIA
KGB GRU DISA  DoD  defense  systems  military  systems spy steal terrorist
Allah Natasha  Gregori destroy destruct attack  democracy will send Russia
bank system compromise international  own  rule the world ATSC RTEM warmod
ATMD force power enforce  sensitive  directorate  TSP NSTD ORD DD2-N AMTAS
STRAP warrior-T presidental  elections  policital foreign embassy takeover

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-profile-request at linuxfromscratch.org