Profile design

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 2 13:31:37 PDT 2000

> Since my knowledge of XML is extremely thin (reading a book on it, and just
> got into chapter 3), I have to ask questions about things work before
> designing a system to use XML.  I often end up just sitting and thinking
> about how something should work for periods of time.  Usually I get some
> idea.

I'm in the same boat more or less. I do have quite a bit of experience with
SGML since the book is written using the docbook dtd but there are some
fundemental differences between sgml and xml. I'm going to buy a book or two
on XML design soon (hopefully next week).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-profile-request at linuxfromscratch.org