ALFS Profile

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Sat Nov 18 19:51:41 PST 2000

Yo,

On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 10:59:18PM -0500, Jason Gurtz wrote:
> Well....uhm, what can i say really, other than that's one fine piece of
> work!  :)

fine maybe, not perfect :)

> I checked it out CVS style and opened in vim.  no prob there, but was
> noticing some oddity with the indenting espcialy on the "system_command" tag
> where the param1=, param2=, command=, etc did not line up.  just seemed odd,
> but i dunno could be some wierd vi setting or whatever,   dunno

Yes, we know this allready and i brough it up with Gerard.

As he finished the first part of the profile and i did the rest, i
when't line by and line and made sure the identing was all the same (aka
4 space tab stops) which is fine, but Gerard double checked the profile
(and fixed what i missed :) and used a standard tab (like an actually
tab, not 4 char space's) that's why identing is messed up :)

On of us will be fixing up the other issues we have (some that Bryan has
mentioned as he's working on the compiler right now, in his precious
free time :) and when LFS-2.4.3 is out and finished.

-

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org