ALFS Profile

Hendrik Volker Brunn hvb at gmx.net
Wed Nov 15 11:08:39 PST 2000

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 10:31:26AM -0500, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> I just finished, and/or it looks almsot like it should
> (http://quasar.highos.com/LFS/lfs.dsl/index.html)
>
> I'll continue that thread in a bit and go into a little more detail that
> Gerard did, btw Gerard thx for your help :)

Great. I have time to start working on the german translation, finally.
Gerard, how about opening another cvs tree for translations, so you can
have an uptodate version all the time. Just give me an login for this
translation tree and I'll start working. Comments?

Hendrik

--
"And I'm right. I'm always right, but in this case I'm just a bit more
right than I usually am" -- Linus Torvald, Sunday Aug 27, 2000.

## Linux 2.4.0-test10 running on an i586 ##

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org