ALFS Profile

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Wed Nov 15 09:18:22 PST 2000

Yo,

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 08:08:39PM +0100, Hendrik Volker Brunn wrote:
> Great. I have time to start working on the german translation, finally.
> Gerard, how about opening another cvs tree for translations, so you can
> have an uptodate version all the time. Just give me an login for this
> translation tree and I'll start working. Comments?

I dunno about Gerard but i know that once mickey gets totally moved to
LFS (should be finished around next Monday/Tueday), Bryan wants to
install CVS on her, as that box is downtown at the colocation facility
(lots of bandwith!) and she has alot of disk space (shadowfax ain't got
all that much :)

Once that happens, cvs.linuxfromscratch.org will go online, problably
some web interface and we can start giving out accounts =)

I/Gerard only installed CVS on shadowfax so we could all get a feel for
it (well i've been using it for a while :) and eventually move to using it
in day-to-day operations.

This is last i heard thou, Id have to get Gerard or Bryan to confirm
this :)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org