ALFS Profile

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 15 08:40:05 PST 2000

> That's the thread you started to explain docbook to me last time, but it
> ended unusable as i got only lots of parsing errors.

right, i remember that.

Jesse just went through it as well (as he posted) and we fixed the
problems fairly quick. All the parse errors one gets are usually related
to one change in one file that has to be made, sometimes two changes at
most. It always looks worse than it is.

If you are up to it, paste your errors again and I'll guide you through
it (or Jesse now that he knows how to do it too)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org