ALFS Profile

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Wed Nov 15 05:23:02 PST 2000

Yo,

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 04:19:09PM +0100, Hendrik Volker Brunn wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 08:06:20AM -0500, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> >
> > no comments at _all_? come on guys, you must have something to say :)
>
> I still need a guide to installing DocBook and the jade-things...

http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/alfsdocs/0018.html

(note: i just found the original URLs for the packages, i will be
posting to alfs-docs in a bit, after i have completed my own
installation)

But that isn't what i was asking/talking about.

It's the profile/syntax, which isn't in DocBook/SGML right now anyways,
that we were hoping to get some input on...

-

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org