gcc 2.95.2 crash during static compile..

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 7 14:22:17 PST 2000

> I haven't tried building a full LFS system from my RH 7.0 box yet,
> but I suspect that this may be related to the problem.  Try that, and
> if it doesn't work - I'll try to replicate the problem...

Ok let's move this to the lfs-apps list as it doesn't belong here.

One last comment on this list from me: downgrading gcc might not be enough>
Be prepared still having problems becuase RH7's Glibc might be in the way too
which you cannot downgrade. If you were to do so, RH7 itself won't run
properly anymore

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org