It's me again.. Sorry..

Eric A. Ayer mwalker at ee.pdx.edu
Sun Nov 5 13:38:52 PST 2000

Actually, I am the author.  Just nobody has had any interest in the project
sice I wrote it until now.  Basically, I took a LinuxFromScratch setup and
made it into a bootdisk.  I didn't pare down any of the packages.  There are
many binaries that could be trashed, as well as most of the libraries.  When
ALFS (automated LFS) is working, I'll create profiles to make and strip each
of the packages, and that will become the bootdisk.

Incidently, a few other people are creating CD images and such that can be
booted directly.  They probably have done the same thing as me, basically.
Take a look around the LFS site and see what you can find.

					-Erik