It's me again.. Sorry..

Dustin Hoffman dustin at rockhill.org
Sat Nov 4 18:00:14 PST 2000

OH! Then, by all means please point me to the proper mailing list!! OK, it
has been a long time since the author has worked on it, and he is currently
unable to do any work on it. I need to 2.4 kernel so that I can use the HPT
366 IDE controller that is in my system... I can pass optional IDE
parameters to the kernel but it runs in a very, very slow mode.
I have worked with lilo quite a bit, but I have never worked with it on a
diskette like this.. does it work just like it does on a hard disk? If so,
could I copy and modify a lilo.conf from a hard disk system??

dustin