Anyone know the login for the LFSBoot disk?

Dustin Hoffman dustin at rockhill.org
Sat Nov 4 13:40:50 PST 2000

I currently do not have a linux system up and running.. b/c of a few
problems in the past week.. I have contacted the author, but have not
received a reply... Could anyone possible blank the password out in the
image and then email it to me? I would be EXTREMELY greatful for all of the
work and time.. Also possible pass the kernel parameters of
ide2=0xcc00,0xd002 also?? Thanks for any help.. And thanks for replying!!

Dustin