alfs-docs Digest V1 #3

alfs-docs at linuxfromscratch.org alfs-docs at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 25 23:06:37 PST 2000

alfs-docs Digest	Sun, 26 Nov 2000	Volume: 01  Issue: 003

In This Issue:
		entities

Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 02:00:12 -0500
From: Jesse Tie Ten Quee <highos at highos.com>
Subject: entities

Yo,

Well.. my hunting is now done, finally fount out where the last file
is.

http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/tools/entities.tar.gz

btw, the LDP Author Guide is pretty good, some of you may want to check
it out... allthough i think i may take the time to write up a small SGML
DocBook ALFS Doc installation notes for a very "quick&dirty" setup for
authors that want to join ALFS and help out with Documentation, we will
see...

-