entities

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Sat Nov 25 23:00:12 PST 2000

Yo,

Well.. my hunting is now done, finally fount out where the last file
is.

http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/tools/entities.tar.gz

btw, the LDP Author Guide is pretty good, some of you may want to check
it out... allthough i think i may take the time to write up a small SGML
DocBook ALFS Doc installation notes for a very "quick&dirty" setup for
authors that want to join ALFS and help out with Documentation, we will
see...

-

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-docs-request at linuxfromscratch.org