Actual tool design

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Tue Jun 27 19:59:04 PDT 2000

Security... Nothing keeps somebody from writing a complicated script that
would do evil things. So if you want to talk about security, you have to
impose limits as to what profiles can or can't do. And even then there would
certainly be holes, and those holes would be enormous.

Maybe I didn't understand your point correctly.