Let's get to the core problem

KL Davis info at nanux.com
Sun Jun 25 03:34:52 PDT 2000

"Eric A. Ayer" wrote:

> Second, keep in mind that ISO images are not capable of supporting links,
> hard or soft, and we're going to need those, so a purely ISO boot system
> may not work.

??? -I know that mkisofs violates some parts of ISO9660, but between
the RR extensions and -f -F and stuff, I was aware of only one real short
coming in the links department... that being the messed up file reference
count when you try to follow hard links out of the tree?

--
        Kino L. Davis                    n,
LycanthroLabs - Linux Solutions        _/ | _