I have one here

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 14 16:46:19 PDT 2000

> Now, I just want to throw this in... i would love to have a gfx install,
> allthough it shouldn't the the only option and/or the first done.
>
> But it still should be done.
>
> I will volunteer to write it... and it can run on several platforms not just
> x86, want i was thinking of is writting in in Qt, like Corel did, allthough a
> tad different.

Then the GUI job will be yours since you're the only one I know of who
can program a GUI (and the only one who has offered to do so).

Expect a lot of comments from me though (I'm rather picky when it comes
to GUI's) but I promise I won't critize your work till you drop dead or
so ;)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org