I have one here

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 13 09:31:49 PDT 2000

> The script is available to any that ask for it. I would post it here
> but it is 100K (includes /dev)

Can you put it for download somewhere instead? I'll have Paul add this
to www.pcrdallas.com/scripts

>From what I've read the script you use does the job fine, but it lacks
some abilities. In a few days I'll post to this list what kind of
installation tool I want to develop with the rest of you guys. It can be
in the form of simple shell scripts or a C program. In the end a GUI
would be prefered (I've seen how VA Linux's version of RedHat is
installed and I love it. It's an installation tool with X as the GUI and
it uses Gnome or GTK). Perhaps I'll make some screenshots of their
installation.

The reason I'm waiting a few days is to give people time to subscribe to
this list. That would save me repeating the same messages every so
often.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org