byacc

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 25 14:38:46 PDT 2000

<cut>

Before anybody thinks "great so what does Gerard do?"

I'm busy with LFS-2.4 right now. I'm concentrating on the next stable
release for now and when that's out I'll start interfering with Jesse
and Bryan here ;) For now I'm just making sure they test a couple of
things that need to be tested (CVS, new ALFS-API, profile parser)
Seems that LFS-2.3.7-pre1 will be ready by the end of tonight.

> Don't expect too much thou right now; I have to move out of this office,
> Gerards get his immagration done today (Claps, Yay!) and Bryans got a bit of
> work to take care off (hey buz doesn't run itself ;)

And I got them papers. Not all that impressive looking papers, though I
payed $975.00 to get 'em (well worth it though).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org