byacc

Simon Perreault nomis80 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 09:04:58 PDT 2000

> > > The first thing I learned was that bison will not pass the POSIX 1
> > > test and that we need to use byacc.  Anyone know where the latest
> > > source is for that?
> >
> > This is the wrong list for such messages. Please send this to
> > lfs-discuss, thanks.
> >

> Hmmm...  what does lfs-discuss have to do with lsb?
> In your announcement you said this was the place...

???
You posted a message clearly belonging to linux at linuxfromscratch.org (or
maybe lfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org, as Gerard mentioned) to
alfs at linuxfromscratch.org. That's the only problem. There's no "all
lsb-related messages go to <mailing list>" rule. Every message must be
evaluated individually.