Immigration update

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 11 13:37:20 PDT 2000

> It's nice to have you in Canada! Where, exactly, are you moving in?

I'm already living here (Toronto, Ontario). I moved here July 17th 1999.

> Anyway, it's too bad that LFS's development will be slowed. But you have an
> incredible workforce here, on the mailing list! Many very competent people,
> and many of them willing to do something for the linux community, and for
> LFS in particular. Could you implement a CVS system (or CVS-like) so that
> people could work on your projects? ALFS particularly would be suitable for
> this kind of team work, and the LFS InfoSystem too.

That might be a good idea yes. I'll have to see about that though when.
The fact that I can work from July 25th onwards doesn't necesarilly mean
I'll have a job right on that date, so there is some leeway.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org