ALFS isn't dead yet

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jul 7 07:49:12 PDT 2000

Though there's no action on this list, the project isn't dead.

We're actaully waiting for our good 'ol Bryan to finish his ALF profile
compiler/parser. The tool we've been talking about will be built around
this parser, so without it we can't start coding much.

Just wanted to let you guys know about this.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org