LFS-Bootdisk

Alexander Agibalov loki_linux at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 4 09:17:18 PDT 2000

I have just downloaded the cdrecorder 1.9a04, which includes
mkisofs prog. From man I've found out that ther're two options for
maiking bootable CDs: "El Torito" or "Generic bootable CD".

Could someone, plz, explain me the difference...and actually, it's
the second time in my life (first - in a letter below :) I meet
the word eltorito, what does it mean?