bootable CD

Alexander Agibalov loki_linux at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 3 17:11:19 PDT 2000

Hello,

I would like to put my LFS on a bootable CD with installer, but
as I can't find anyone who has a CD writer under Linux, I will
have to do it under windows. Does someone have an idea how to do
that and whether it's possible at all?
Actualy, I haven't got any slightest thoughts about burning CDs,
however, I guess that under Linux the corresponding HOWTO might help,
but what concernes windows? Has someone tried to do that?

Regards,
Alexander "Loki" Agibalov