Web access to CVS.

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri Dec 29 22:14:45 PST 2000

Yo,

On Fri, Dec 29, 2000 at 04:21:07PM -0500, Barry wrote:
> very nice...
>
> I like it a lot...

It's better then nothing, ViewCVS is nicer, but requires Python..and i
don't like either interface that much ;)

> looks like there was more than meets the eye...

Oh there is.

I have been messing around with Docbook (yet i can never make it look as
nice as the LFS Book is :) to converting syntax.tx to SGML for a much
nicer reference that will go up on website (which i started to hack up
on http://alfs.highos.com but only forget untill now, bah too many
things, not enough time, at least not enough time untill i get back ;)

Then there was my hole Floppy/Cdrom bootable project which i lost all
(or at least, everything that mattered) when one my boxes died on me, so
much for backup's (and no, that's not an excuse)

Bryan and Neven are working on the perl back-end, which will eventually
get checked into CVS.

And a bunch of other stuff.

When i get back, at least for the stuff i'm working on, i'll move it
into CVS, can't speak for anyone else....

PS, like i just mentioned on lfs-apps, i'm taking off for a trip back
home, so i'm busy trying to sort things out, etc.. but i read your post
on on the other list, and i'll try and responds to it (the hole thread
actually) anyways.. oh and thx ;)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org