ALFS Progress (was: Re: bash: ./configure: No such file or directory)

Fabio Fracassi f.fracassi at gmx.net
Sat Dec 16 07:38:26 PST 2000

Since I first read about ALFS I was intressted in helping. I would like to do
some coding. I have skills in Java, and assembler, and am currently improving
C/C++. I still have to look in GUI development under linux (especially
interessted in qt). Then I have to get a bit more knowledge about XML/SGML.
This is all on top of my todo list, and I will be ready to start some serious
work on all this next year (huh, sounds very far away, but is only two more
weeks).

Until now I didn't realy see the starting point, but if the coding starts,
don't hesitate to ask, I would like to help.

Fabio

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org