Small profile creator

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sat Dec 30 09:56:25 PST 2000

On Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 09:29:05PM +0000, Bryan Dumm wrote:
> Have you thought about using like XML::Twig or other
> XML parsers writing tools? Should we? Would it make
> it easier to write out the code instead of the more rigid
> structure there now?

It will definitely be easier and we should consider it.
I didn't use it in this script though, but for the backend (error messages and
other output) we should probably use it.

> PS. Looks nice btw....

Thanks. Lots of stuff can be added, but since it's just a helper script, I
don't think I'm gonna do anything more unless it's really needed.

Neven