ALFS: newalfs

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Tue Dec 26 09:20:45 PST 2000

Hi,

I'm sending back the code with my comments in it.
They are in the form of "# N: <comment>" so you can easily find them.

I didn't change anything, just added comments.
However, I did start changing things and I can send you that when I'm done,
but first you should both tell me if any of this make some sense at all. :)

I would also like to do some "small changes" (which are not so important in
general, but the code will look nicer), if it's ok with you Bryan? :)

Neven