Some problems and solutions

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 31 12:56:51 PDT 2000

Hi,

<cut proposals>

They all sound great and make a lot of sense. Now we have to integrate them
in a profile. Bryan had made an entire profile for the static section. Either
bryan will modify that file to include these proposals or I will. Either way
is fine by me, just have to find the time since Bryan and I both suffer from
the same problem: there are only 24 hours in a day lately...

It will be done. At some point. Let's wait a bit to see if others have
anything to add to this.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org