Ok let's start again

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 31 07:11:47 PDT 2000

Hi,

Took a while but we can finally start working on ALFS again.

There has been somewhat of a discussion between me, Bryan and Jesse mainly on
IRC and email. Nothing official, just some things we could think about. Bryan
also made some progress on the profiler and profile that the ALFS tool is
going to be based on.

I'll forward an email from Bryan that describes the profiler and profiles in
a bit more detail. This email will follow shortly after this one (going to
make a few modifictions to it) In the mean time Jesse is working on the
ALFS-API. Not sure how far he's with that so we'll have to wait for Jesse to
respond to this email ;)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org