Current status?

Iain C iain at sickpuppy.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 04:07:15 PDT 2000

Hi guys,

Just been looking through Richard Lightman's ALFS script - I had no idea the
project had got this far! Looks great, nice job Richard.

I gather that most of the discussion regarding ALFS happens on IRC - is this
correct?

Just wondering what the current status is, how many people have used
Richard's scripts, any known issues, future plans etc....

Brgrds
Iain C

(not Ian Chilton etc etc)